WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD
The Australian Healthcare Academy has developed two COVID-19 Safety Plans to outline how we as an organisation are creating and maintaining a safe environment for our participants, workers, and customers in each of the states we operate within currently. You can read our COVID-19 Safety Plan for NSW here and our COVID-19 Safety Plan for VIC here.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT THE SPREAD
To protect yourself, others, and to slow the spread, the best things that you can do as an individual are:
- Wash your hands frequently with hand sanitiser with an alcohol base of at least 60% or with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (hum Happy Birthday to yourself two times!)
- Wear a mask when it is difficult to socially distance
- Stay at least 2 metres away from others
- Avoid crowds and large gatherings
- Isolate yourself and get tested if you have any symptoms
- Download the COVIDSafe App on your phone
Australian Healthcare Academy has been designated as a COVID Safe Business with the NSW Government. We are following all guidelines to ensure that you and our community are safe when you come to visit us!