Get more information about the course by filling in the form in the box to your right >
Ready to book now? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Phone Number
We will be in touch with all the course information and link to the online enrolment form.
About the WorkReady Support Program
Did you know that only 28% of nurses are getting full-time jobs after their Bachelor Degree. Don't become a part of this statistic and do the WorkReady Support Program to be 'WorkReady' with the Australian Healthcare Academy (AHA).
What does the course involved?
- 1 week of class- theory and simulation training
- 3 week placement within a private healthcare facility
- Education and support to increase confidence in looking after patients
What will you get out of it?
- The experience and knowledge required to begin your career as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse in Australia
This course is open to any nurse holding unrestricted AHPRA registration including:
- Overseas nurses with a gap in practice
- Australian nurses with a gap in practice
- New graduate nurses from Australia or overseas
- Nurses with non-hospital settings experience
Sydney 2020 Dates:
March 2, May 4, May 25, June 15, July 27, August 17, September 7, September 28, October 19, November 9
Melbourne 2020 Dates:
March 30, May 11, June 15, August 3, September 14
Brisbane 2020 Dates:
March 23, June 1, August 24, October 12
Hear what our past students have to say: