Get more information about the course and the enrollment link by filling in the form in the box to your right >
About the WorkReady Support Program
Did you know that only 28% of nurses are getting full-time jobs after their Bachelor Degree. Don't become a part of this statistic and do the WorkReady Support Program to be 'WorkReady' with the Australian Healthcare Academy (AHA).
What does the course involved?
- 1 week of class- theory and simulation training
- 3 week placement within a private healthcare facility
- Education and support to increase confidence in looking after patients
What will you get out of it?
- The experience and knowledge required to begin your career as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse in Australia
CPD hours: 35
Recency of Practice Hours: 120
This course is open to any nurse holding unrestricted AHPRA registration including:
- Overseas nurses with a gap in practice
- Australian nurses with a gap in practice
- New graduate nurses from Australia or overseas
- Nurses with non-hospital settings experience
Are you a nurse with AHPRA Conditions on your Registration? Check out our WorkReady Support Program for Nursing Registration Conditions
January applications now open!
Sydney 2021 Dates:
January 18, February 1, March 8, April 12, May 3, June 7, July 5, August 9, September 6, October 4, October 25, November 15
Melbourne 2021 Dates:
January 11, March 1, April 12, May 10, June 21, July 12, August 16, August 30, October 18, November 8
Brisbane 2021 Dates:
February 8, June 28, August 23, November 1
Hear what our past students have to say: