Get more information about the course and the enrollment link by filling in the form in the box to your right >
About the WorkReady Support Program for Nursing Registration Conditions
This program is specifically tailored to nurses who have had AHPRA conditions placed on their registration. The most common AHPRA condition nurses receive is to complete 450 hours of supervised practice due to not meeting the recency of practice standard. Nurses who have received conditions due to not meeting recency of practice, and international nurses who have received a condition of supervised practice are eligible to enrol, please contact us if you have other conditions as you may also be able to apply!
What does the course involved?
- 1 week of in-class workshop, including theory and simulated practical learning
- Clinical Placement tailored to your individual registration conditions, most common is for 450 hours of supervised practice at a facility pre-approved by AHPRA. We have placements throughout all of Australia.
- We will assist you and your placement facility with completion of the supervision agreement, and all documentation required by AHPRA, including your learning goals, and your summative and formative assessment
- Education and support to increase your confidence in looking after patients
What will you get out of it?
- A program tailored to your registration conditions, with a placement pre-approved by AHPRA to complete your supervised practice.
CPD hours: 35 hours from 5 day workshop
Supervised Practice Hours: tailored to your conditions, placements available throughout Australia
This course is available to nurses who have AHPRA conditions on their registration requiring supervised practice. By filling out the form on this page, we will contact you directly to determine your eligibility.
Sydney 2020 Dates:
July 6, July 27, August 17
Melbourne 2020 Dates: